For me, the excitement from knowing that someone gave you an award is surely, unending, because there are happiness and curiosity followed. Happiness that someone did really intended in giving an award to you, and curiosity from choosing: who will be the next?
But first thing first, let me do the first thing on the rules, so here I am, expressing my deep gratitude for the one who had given me this award, Mr. Rifki (people often know him as Mr. Jampang). Thank you so much, and because I am very grateful of what you’ve done, I accept this award gladly. It’s such a pleasure. A very nice pleasure.
So, without any other formalities, let’s restated what are the rules:
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog that nominated you.
- Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers
- List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
And now, for the answers, they are:
- Morning or afternoon?
- What foods do you dislike?
- Gold or Silver?
Gara, Gar, Garong :palmfaced
- Favorite color?
- What is your best childhood memory?
Er… okay, this is hard. Hm… visiting Sendanggila Waterfall when I was 3.
- Favorite place?
- Summer or rainy season?
It depends, but for now, rainy will do.
- Favorite movie?
Margin Call and Game Change. I don’t watch movies very often.
- Best moment in your life?
Laying down on the floor at exactly 7 p.m., watching the white lamp above me. It’s so… peaceful.
- Worst moment in your life?
Realizing that the trip I joined is cancelled. It just… sucks.
Another 11 random facts of me are:
- A stutter.
- A little bit hypochondriac.
- Easy to be pleased by foods.
- Hates vegetables
- My friends say that my voice on the phone is like dying old woman (yes, it’s true)
- Have a kind heart
- Complex and unpredictable
- Avoiding sports activities except flash-mob (is it sport?)
Fiuh. I guess that’s all. It’s kinda hard for me to describe myself, so I asked my colleagues in office that question, and they came with the list. It’s okay, isn’t it? I think there is no strict rule about that :hehe.
Last but not least, for my version on those 11 questions. If the question is that you have to choose, just choose one of them, you can’t choose both:
- North pole or south pole?
- Solar eclipse or lunar eclipse?
- What food(s) and beverage(s) do you think most suitable with a rainy, gloomy morning?
- Bali or Lombok?
- Facebook or Twitter?
- What’s your all-time favorite song?
- In what city do you like to spend your life most?
- If you could travel back in time, to when will you travel?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- What is the thing that you don’t want to change in your life?
- How many e-mail account do you have?
I hope you like the award! Feel free to respond to this post whenever you want. I would be very appreciate it :)).